Over the summer, our community has expressed: the need for networking, a thirst for information across the world, and the importance of finding ways to connect virtually. Global ATS-V offers that opportunity!
The usual prospects offered by live events this year have been lost, usual travel and client contact has been severely restricted. Global ATS-V offers a chance to close this year with sustained outreach and contact with clients; boost your website and social contact and set up for a positive start to 2021!
RESET – RESTART – REBUILD
Benefits of participating in Global ATS-V 2020
– Sponsorship & booth packages to fit your budget and marketing needs
– Downloadable marketing materials and on-booth video feature
– One-on-one meetings via custom chat feature
– One-on-many meetings and presentations on your booth via an on-booth meeting link
– Event hashtag #GATSEvent widely promoted to ensure attendees pick up on your Global ATS-V social media posts
– Reshare of your social media posts tagged with @Halldale to support your on-booth activities
– Booth visitor analytics
– Attendee profiles are available through the platform
– Dedicated exhibitor hours
– Event platform & booth will remain active for 30 days post event keeping your booth collateral and email enquiry link active and accessible to event attendees.
-Based on feedback from our virtual events so far in 2020:
– 36% of our virtual audience expect to buy training equipment or services in the next two years
– 58% of our virtual attendees either influence, implement or authorise the purchase of training equipment or services
During conference breaks attendees will be encouraged to explore the exhibition hall. This time will support networking and provide the opportunity for live chats between attendees & exhibiting companies. While we encourage an exhibitor representative to be available throughout the day, also know that attendees are able to send messages to exhibitors and make appointments according to mutual availability.
Global ATS-V will provide new networking opportunities with show attendees by offering multiple channels for communication. Some of the opportunities include live chat, scheduled meetings and themed networking rooms all at your fingertips. Our exhibitors also have the capability to schedule their own demo or host networking sessions on their booth, providing numerous ways to facilitate new and existing relationships.
Analytics & Attendee Tracking
The online platform will provide you with tracking analytics for all attendees who visited your virtual booth. The lead reports will include full contact information and copies of scheduled meetings that took place during the event. This allows you to follow up on missed opportunities in addition to the direct connections made during the conference.
Your company will save thousands of dollars in travel costs and exhibit space fees, while providing valuable connections with prospective clients. Halldale and CAT Magazine’s established reputation and global reach across the training community will draw key decision-makers, virtually, from around the world to one place.