Head of Maintenance Training, Airbus
• Engineering degree in Mechanics and Master degree in propulsion systems.
• 27 years of experience in Airbus Customer Support, Supportability Engineering and as Head of Airbus Maintenance Programme Engineering.
• Head of Airbus Maintenance Training MTO since October 2015.
• For 30 years, lecturer at different French schools and Universities as well as 10 years at the Civil Aviation University of China (Tianjin) on Powerplant Maintainability, Supportability Engineering and Scheduled Maintenance (Maintenance Programs and Planning).
• Organisation of and speaker at various Scheduled Maintenance and Maintenance Training Regional Seminars since 2002.
• Contribution to scheduled maintenance and maintenance training rule making and standardization activities with various National Aviation Authorities (EASA, FAA, CAAC, CAAS) as member of the Maintenance Program Industry Group (MPIG) and European Aviation Maintenance Training Committee (EAMTC).